Monday, November 24, 2008

Ambika

She visited me every week religiously, at the same place. But the time was always very uncertain. Once it was a Tuesday. Then it was a Saturday. Sometimes there were lots of people around and at others it was just us. I have to confide, I liked the times when we were all alone. I think she did too. Because soon she started visiting me at odd hours when there were fewer people. Her visits always had a way of cheering me up. Looking at her slender, curvaceous figure, made me blush. And she looked good in anything she wore. But my favourite was the pink halter dress that she’d tried on that day, the last time I was to see her. But I did manage to over hear someone talk about her and got her name. My dear, dear Klepto.


In a ladies' changing/ trial room.

No comments:

Post a Comment