Friday, November 21, 2008

K Manoj

It was a dark night. Everyone at the bar had gone home. Even the ever awake watchman had fallen asleep outside. Amidst the snoring noise of the watchman, I saw this masked man enter the room through the AC cabin hole. He was carrying a torchlight and a sharp object – looked like a knife. He went past me and reached the cabin where the cashbox was kept. He emptied the cash inside a bag which he was carrying. Just then the snoring watchman woke up. To my surprise, the watchman came inside, scratched his bottom and went out to snore again. The masked man took away the booty and vanished inside the AC cabin hole. The next day, I saw the bar owner talking to a big belly police constable. I heard the owner say, “There was no one inside when the robbery happened”. I smiled to myself. Sad, they can’t talk to a beautiful looking vase like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment