Monday, December 22, 2008

Ambika

My froggy friend

This little garden is like an office. And the frogs in it are like people. They work tirelessly to keep their little garden clean, eating away caterpillars and other insects that nibble on the lovely green leaves. One such frog named Hoppy happened to hop on to my pot the other day. He seemed quite happy, with his job, life and stuff. But he did have a grouse. It was about his brother Floppy who lazed around the whole day, hopping only if he was forced to. While poor Hoppy did all the work by himself. The most Floppy ever did was to croak. Hoppy found an agony aunt in me. He would come by everyday and grumble, mumble or just share some happy incident. When I leave this garden, I’ll miss him the most.



(On a plant at Ambara)

1 comment:

  1. u planning to leave the garden soon?? whr wil u hop to next?

    ReplyDelete