Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ambika

Dear litterer,

I’m busy collecting trash. I hope you too are keeping yourself busy by throwing trash. I like everything you throw at me, even when it’s something I don’t like. Because as a dustbin, I can’t really choose the trash I like if, you know what I mean. I’m supposed to take it irrespective of my likes and dislikes. But I’m not sure if you like throwing trash into me just as much. As most of it is usually thrown around me and not into me. I’m sorry if I’m wrong but that’s just how I feel. Maybe it’s just because you have a terrible eyesight. Anyway, there are lots of you who do throw trash into me. Like this boy who came by the other day and played a game of basket-paper-ball with me. He spent hours picking up paper from all around. After which he stood at a distance and chucked the paper ball into me and scored his imaginary points. Not all of it went in, but it was fun all the same, we tied at 5 points. Ya, like I said earlier I’m busy collecting trash. You take care.

Love,
Dustbin



(poster on a dustbin)

No comments:

Post a Comment