Friday, December 19, 2008

Pradeep

THE GRAND ADVENTURES OF A DEW DROP

Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there lived a dew drop. This is the story of his short but spectacular life.


I’m a dew drop. Most of the days, I’m a tiny drop of water sitting on a leaf. In the bright hot sun I evaporate, go higher and higher and become a cloud. I sail for a while over huge mountains, vast oceans and then decide to come down and settle on a leaf. I have a girlfriend too. She's called rain drop.

But today I had the adventure of my life.

I was peacefully sitting on a leaf thinking, as usual, about my girlfriend. When suddenly without warning, I rolled down the leaf and fell into a river. I sailed along for a while and soon entered a great vast ocean. I travelled through beautiful corals and colourful schools of fish until I met a Great White Shark.

I said hello to him and asked him to brush his teeth. He said that it’s hard to brush your teeth when you don’t have hands. I could not argue against such spectacular logic and instead decided to go for a joyride sitting on one of his teeth.

But you can only tolerate bad breath for so long. So I hopped off and said goodbye and was on my way when I met a Clown Fish. He did a couple of antics which were not funny and a couple of more antics which were...well..not funny. So, deciding the ocean is not such a fun place after all, I decided to evaporate and become a cloud once again.

Okay, not so much of an adventure.



(In some bushes/ garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment