Thursday, December 11, 2008

Manoj K

Please don’t think I’m a lazy little spider. I have a serious job on hand. It’s the role of being the supreme protector of this city. Yes, I’m the real Spiderman. Just yesterday, an old lady was robbed on the busy Gotham Nagar main road. And as usual, I had to step out of my web and catch that bloody brute. He was faster than I imagined. He ran like a cheetah and I had to jump from one building to another. Like always, I got bruised and I had to buy some Handiplast (can the Gotham Nagar City Council consider reimbursing me?). Well, let’s get back to the story. I finally got hold of him, near the big Gotham Nagar drainage (a stinking place). I had to catch him in front of curious public (help-less). And what made me sad was that some school boys were busy making those ‘dushom..dushom’ sound for all the blows I was receiving. Finally, I saw some help coming my way. Upon seeing our big belly police force, the robber relented and I was able to apprehend him. Then in midst of the loud applause of the public, I had to run away from that place and come back to this sticky web house.
Hey guys, not again. I hear one more grandma calling for help (Is there someone who can help the Spiderman?).


(poster near a spider web!)

No comments:

Post a Comment