Monday, December 1, 2008

Manoj K

It was a rainy day. The frogs were patrolling the street. The street lights were playing to the tunes of rain drops. Just then someone came inside this booth. He was a young man in his late 20s, who looked tense from head to toe. He picked up the receiver and told the local railway station that there’s a bomb planted on platform number two. Within no time, the young man disconnected the line and ran away inside one of those busy lanes. After a week, I saw the young man. He nervously walked towards me. But this time I was determined to stop him from spreading the rumour. So I acted dead.


(On a phone booth)

2 comments:

  1. I shivered at the end of this story, as a ghost just walked over my grave! I am all shook up after this terror attack that this feels all real!

    ReplyDelete